To see every person living a biblical lifestyle in community with others.
At the very heart of our Connect Groups is to see you grow in your relationship with Jesus, while traveling through life with people who have the same goal. In a Connect Group, eight to twelve adults in the same stage of life and area of town intentionally engage with one another to pursue spiritual growth and healthy relationships. You’ll be encouraged to live out the truths you discover in the Bible, as you encourage others to do the same. We firmly believe that being in community with others through Connect Groups is not a program to participate in but a lifestyle to live for every believer.
We firmly believe that being in community with others through Connect Groups is not a program to participate in but a lifestyle to live for every believer.
If you want to grow in your relationship with Jesus, you need to have intentional relationships with people who have the same goal—and Connect Group is the ideal place for that. In a Connect Group, eight to twelve adults in the same stage of life and area of town meet regularly to pursue spiritual growth and healthy relationships. You’ll be encouraged to live out the truths you discover in the Bible, as you encourage others to do the same.
Click Here to Find a Connect Group that's right for you!
Types of Groups
Our Connect Groups are designed with you in mind. We offer Connect Groups for adults in various stages of life:
- Married Groups include couples in the same stage of life—newly married, without children, with children, and empty nesters.
- Men’s Groups are made up entirely of single men or a mix of men at different stages of life, including married, single, divorced, and widowed.
- Women’s Groups are made up of single women or a mix of women at different stages of life, including married, single, divorced, and widowed.
- Just Married Groups are married Connect Groups made up of five to six couples who have been married less than two years. The groups are led by a more experienced leader couple who serves as mentors.
What to Expect
Connect Groups are not designed to be another church service, nor are they classes taught by Bible teachers. Connect Groups are designed to be enjoyable, relational, and relevant to your spiritual growth at your particular stage in life.
At Connect Group you will…
- Enjoy fellowship with one another and have fun!
- Grow spiritually while gleaning biblical insights and applying them to everyday life.
- Minister to and serve one another with your gifts and talents.
- Reach out to others and invite them in.
- Worship and pray together.
- Serve the community as a team.
When and where we meet
Connect Groups meet on a semester basis three times per year; Spring (January - March), Summer (May-July), and Fall (September - November).
Breaks take place in April, August and December giving opportunities for leaders and host home providers to take a break and refresh.
One of the exciting things about Connect Groups is the flexibility to decide the time and place to meet that is most convenient for everyone. Groups meet in homes, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, bowling alleys, and any other place that the group chooses. All we ask is that groups meet at least twice a month so that meaningful relationships and spiritual growth can naturally occur.
If you feel stuck anywhere in the process we are here to help! Don't give up! Give us a call or shoot over an email and we will help you in finding the right group for you! Please contact us if you have a question about Connect Groups at 903-871-5120.